This UD52 is in stock and available to ship today. Submit a quote request or give us a call at (800) 691-8511 for pricing.
- UD52 Unidrive Small Option Module SIN COS Encoder Interface
- Manufacturer: Control Techniques
- Series: Unidrive Option Modules
- This UD52 may qualify for our exchange for credit program.
Shipping and Order Information
- Go Green! Inquire about exchanging your faulty UD52 for credit when ordering from CNC Center
- MRO can usually ship in stock items same day before 4 PM EST for no extra cost and before 6 PM with a rush fee
- Shipping options vary by location. Call for an accurate quote.
Same Day ShippingWeight: Ask
Want it shipped today?
- Order in the next 5 hours and 44 minutes.
- If you order between 4pm and 6pm EST, you will be charged a small rush fee.
- UD52 Warranty: 1 Year for new, remanufactured or repair
More Info on the UD52
ApplicationsThe UD52 SIN-COS encoder small option module is an interface module for installation in a Unidrive. The UD52 operates with encoders having 256, 512, 1024, 2048 or 4096 lines per revolution, and has a maximum operating frequency of 102.4kHz (3000RPM with a 2048-line encoder). The UD52 can be used in a Drive operating in either the Closed-loop Vector or Closed-loop Servo mode in order to obtain speed feedback and very high resolution shaft position. The UD52 is fully compatible with the following Stegmann SIN-COS encoders: SCS60, SCM60, SCS70, SCM70 These encoders are compatible with the two-wire serial communications port in the UD52. 0,1