This UD55 is in stock and available to ship today. Submit a quote request or give us a call at (800) 691-8511 for pricing.
- UD55 Unidrive Small Option Module Cloning Interface
- Manufacturer: Control Techniques
- Series: Unidrive Option Modules
- This UD55 may qualify for our exchange for credit program.
Shipping and Order Information
- Go Green! Inquire about exchanging your faulty UD55 for credit when ordering from CNC Center
- MRO can usually ship in stock items same day before 4 PM EST for no extra cost and before 6 PM with a rush fee
- Shipping options vary by location. Call for an accurate quote.
Same Day ShippingWeight: Ask
Want it shipped tomorrow?
- Order in the next 23 hours and 29 minutes.
- If you order between 4pm and 6pm EST, you will be charged a small rush fee.
- UD55 Warranty: 1 Year for new, remanufactured or repair
More Info on the UD55
The UD55 can be used only with Drives equipped with version 3 (or later) software. (Parameter 0.50 indicates the software version.) All references to the Advanced Menus in this User Guide are not applicable when using the UD55 with the Commander GP Drive. Parametersets The UD55 Cloning small option module can store up to eight parameter-sets which contain all the readwrite parameters for a Drive, and include those inMenus 16 and 20, when applicable. These parameter-sets can be individually recalled for loading into the same or another Drive. Operating modes Cloning of Drives can be performed onlywhen the operating mode (Open-loop, Closed-loop Vector, Servo or Regen) of the destination Drive is the same as that of the source Drive. Installation The UD55 must be fitted in the small option module bay of the Unidrive. All connections to the Drive are made by a multi-way connector. Connections from external equipment are made to a plug-in 16-way screw-terminal block on the UD55. 0,1