This UD51 is in stock and available to ship today. Submit a quote request or give us a call at (800) 691-8511 for pricing.
- UD51 Unidrive Small Option Module Second Encoder
- Manufacturer: Control Techniques
- Series: Unidrive Option Modules
- This UD51 may qualify for our exchange for credit program.
Shipping and Order Information
- Go Green! Inquire about exchanging your faulty UD51 for credit when ordering from CNC Center
- MRO can usually ship in stock items same day before 4 PM EST for no extra cost and before 6 PM with a rush fee
- Shipping options vary by location. Call for an accurate quote.
Same Day ShippingWeight: Ask
Want it shipped tomorrow?
- Order in the next 20 hours and 57 minutes.
- If you order between 4pm and 6pm EST, you will be charged a small rush fee.
- UD51 Warranty: 1 Year for new, remanufactured or repair
More Info on the UD51
The UD51 Second encoder small option module has inputs that allow a second encoder to be connected to a Unidrive. The module also has simulated-encoder outputs. The UD51 operates with standard quadrature encoders having up to 5000 lines per revolution, allowing a maximum operating frequency of 250 kHz, or from frequency and direction (F/D) signals up to 500kHz. When used in a drive operating In either the Closed-loop Vector or Closedloop Servo operating mode, the UD51 can perform the following: Give speed and position feedback for position control or digital lock Accept frequency and direction reference input signals 0,0