The SP5601 is currently available. Submit a quote request or give us a call at (800) 691-8511 for pricing.
- 575V AC Panel Mount
- Manufacturer: Control Techniques
- Series: Unidrive SP
- This SP5601 may qualify for our exchange for credit program.
Shipping and Order Information
- Go Green! Inquire about exchanging your faulty SP5601 for credit when ordering from CNC Center
- MRO can usually ship in stock items same day before 4 PM EST for no extra cost and before 6 PM with a rush fee
- Shipping options vary by location. Call for an accurate quote.
Same Day ShippingWeight: Ask
Want it shipped today?
- Order in the next 3 hours and 4 minutes.
- If you order between 4pm and 6pm EST, you will be charged a small rush fee.
- SP5601 Warranty: 1 Year for new, remanufactured or repair
More Info on the SP5601
Maximum continuous input current The values of maximum continuous input current are given to aid the selection of cables and fuses. These values are stated for the worst case condi tion with the unusual combination of stiff supply with high im balance. The value stated for the maximum continuous input current would only be seen in one of the input phases. The current in the other two phases would be significantly lower. The values of maximum input current are stated for a supply with a 2% negative phase- sequence imbalance and rated at the maximum supply fault current given in section 2.1 Ratings on page 8. The recommended cable sizes in section 2.1 Ratings on page 8 are only a guide. Refer to local wiring regulations for the correct size of cables. In some cases a larger cable is required to avoid excessive voltage drop. 0,0